Tuesday, June 16, 2009

well, just started college life after all the frustrations.. moving on at the moment.. its already the 2nd week in college and still having orientation.. most of my buddies already settle down and I guess i'm the latest person in our group :) but, better late then never right? i've met so many great people in this two weeks.. and also some weird people too =.= haha. but still I miss my high school alot. Almost everything changed.. esp our uniforms! that is definitely the best part of it.. BUT of course, there is a dress code to follow.. I'm pretty sure life will get more hectic by next week as our semester exams are on september.. Lets just hope everything will run smoothly.. hmm.. Can't wait for this friday.. We're having treasure hunt.. at least dat will be fun :) tomorrow i'm having a 2 hour team building stuff.. hope it wont be boring..

No comments:

Post a Comment