Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hello 2010!

2009 had many impacts to my life. Positively and negatively of course.

2009 showed me the true colours of Malaysia which made me evolve and now understand what it takes to be successful. Education is almost everything, but its NOT everything.

2009 made me wake up and grow tougher, teaching me important lessons, somethings i would never ever forget, painful things especially adding more to my stubbornness of giving up.

2009 made me work, learn the life of almost an accountant and how I should manage my time so that things could be done before the eleventh hour.

2009 gave me hope, passion and created a platform for me to begin with, something which i could hold on to and showed me battles that need to be fought through.

2009 reminded me, the real aim of me being alive, the real people that I need, the real people that would help and not to give up no matter how bad the bruise is.

2009 introduced KDU to me, the turning point in my life, almost my second home, adding memories that I would never forget, and friends that would really stick with me through thick or thin.

2009 added KDUDA in me, giving me a new family, to share all the laughters and cries, to learn and discover, paths that I had never chosen, and being the major factor of evolvement in me.

2009 had killed me to a certain extend, knocked my head, triggered my mind, adding more stories in this book of journey. Lets see what would 2010 be...

No comments:

Post a Comment