Friday, January 8, 2010

shop till u drop!

Hey peeps!

2010 has brought me many pleasant memories so far. Had one of the best countdown party with family and headed to Kuala Selangor the next day. We had a mini BBQ party which ended up to be not so mini. lol. and my beloved uncles bought fireworks!! awesome night we had.. The best part of Kuala Selangor is of course Kampung Kuantan which is a paradise of fireflies =) I would never forget this trip and I miss all of them so much, chaotic and fun people! haha.

I never regret waking up early and following my mum to her office near Masjid Jamek. At first, i was so pissed because I had to wake up at 6am and wear formal clothes. But then, its been awhile since I met the people there, so i managed to coax myself. After doing whatever she was supposed to do, my mum decided to head to a boutique in Jalan Kuching, suprisingly.

I was so shocked because she didn't mention anything to me about this. My shopaholic senses were activated! hahaha! Seriously, everything was so nice and the price was so reasonable. Both my mum and I had a hard time choosing our clothes as everything was so niceeeee... hehe. Im in love with a dress I saw and its only rm 100 but my mum gave me a BIG no because its short as in above my knees... sob sob..

At last, I bought FOUR blouses and one pants! lols and it was soooo cheap, only rm 180!! My mum can really negotiate la! She bought two blouses. I really love my blouses becuase I dont have anything like it and I always wanted them. I'll make sure i upload the pictures later! My dream came true =) Thank god I woke up in the morning. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment