Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Time to bungee!


Just like how the tabs are refreshed on our computer, an early morning drive around the city with my favourite diabetic drink made the trick! Oh yes, I am a big fan of ice cream/desserts!
Nothing can fix you like an ice cream they say!

Penning down my thoughts yesterday was really quite therapeutic. Complemented with a good music mix, cleaning up my room and re-organizing everything. Agreed that the countdown is ongoing and time is running out, this positive shift is very much exciting! Gotten my to do list written out.
The environment is rather stagnant and issues to deal with are still present, but I finally am able to internalize them a lot better and respond in a constructive perspective.

27 days left. Workload all piled up.
Keep believing and keep flying high.
Time to bounce back and bounce back hard!

Life is beautiful.<3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment