Sunday, November 8, 2009

3 things proven in one day!

Haha today I went to meet my hair stylist. As usual, i kena marah nicely for not taking good care of my hair. Well, its proven that I'm a lazy person. Now, she banned me from using conditioner. So, hopefully my hair will get better. *crossing fingers*

Then, one of her assistant asked me how old am I. And I proudly told her I'm eighteen. Then, she replied: So tall! hahahahahaha damn funny. She's the first person who told me that I'm tall. Therefore, its proven that I'm not that short after all xD

Then, when she was "repairing" my hair, she told me that I've gained weight.. (aiyo!! so sad..) So now, its proven that I'm fat! :( i guess its because I'm eating McD almost every weekend. Lol. So, I'm gonna be on a healthy diet from today. Its been weeks since I played badminton. Need to exercise more!

No comments:

Post a Comment