Monday, November 2, 2009

work work work!

Fuh! been quite busy with so many things. Imagine, I have pure maths test and my debate position paper to be presented on wednesday. Then, AIDS presentation on Thursday. Next Tuesday is Biology test! OMG! My head gonna explode dy :(

But, like what we all know, no pain; no gain! Bangkok is coming soon. I am happy, but thinking about all the motions and stress, there is alot more for me to prepare especially MATTER! my matter SUCKS! Manner also damn low ya. :( haih! Need to work more!

Today was kinda average. We had a so called race during maths class. Most of us didnt bring our textbooks and Ms Angeline gave us quite alot oh homework. Me, Jean, Kath and Santhana ran to the library to look for more books unfortunately there was only one left. So we decided to take it.

Then, i saw indra, nigel and angie rushing to complete the work, so no way im gonna give up. I sat at my place and started to dot it asap! then i was the fastest till the 2nd last question where i did some stupid mistake which made me lost the 1st place :( as usual, nigel won and i got 2nd! still, im consider fast coz i started late :) hehe. (pujuk-ing myslef) haih, today got nice pictures =)

Attention! She is available! For Interview, please call 016-xxxxxxx :) (jean! im helping u to promote! Just like what we discussed :) lol!)

After completing Maths work! which one is nicer? must answer! :)

poor indra! caught in action! (trying very hard to sleep :) )

master zhuo li !

And now, back to work! bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment