Thursday, November 12, 2009

segregation

Hey guys.

Had Bio practical today and it was awesome! usually its quite stressful, but not today. Even though my results got 'cacat' a bit, but its okay because it doesn't affect much. Mr Jaya separated me and Kelly today. So sad ;( We are supposed to do our practicals together.. But! I'll make sure we'll do it together for the next practical :) haha.

Anyways, its just so sad to see how we in Malaysia, segregate ourselves. Come on la people, even after 50 years of independence! PATHETIC. Talking about what Mr. Jaya said in class, now we've got a new tip. If anyone tries to bully you in college or varsity, just answer everything and wait till he asks you "where are you from". Then make sure you tell them that you are from somewhere nearby and they WON'T bully you! haha cool!

I got a new source of inspiration. Its THE cutest thing on planet earth.. JEAN! lol. Yup! Jean is my inspiration! She rocks la! haha but today she was kinda tired. Hope she's okay.

Indra dearest, hope everything is okay. And as for my problems, I'll just let time to heal it. As for debating, I'll be having a mini tournament on Saturday, so hope everything will go smoothly.

Btw, my influenza is slightly better now. I gotta protect myself from sore throat now. Lol.

I have many pics to upload, but lazy la. I promise I'll upload soon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment