Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Influenza

Okay my antibodies or whatever reduced today. Im having an almost terrible flu :( i hate flu! plus headache and sneezing makes it worse. My brains were frozen during debate training.

But it was kinds funny because the flu thing was on and off. Before debate, it got worse. During debate it was better. Now, it's TERRIBLE! Im having a pack of tissue next to me lol. I was supposed to post something about Indra but i forgot ^^''.

Now, i can't wait to finish my Physics work and snooze! It's been a week since i slept well. Especially without air conditioner. Haha it is true people! Air cond is a major factor which contributes to a sound sleep. So, hopefully i can finish my work soon.

Waaaa.. next week, around this time I should be in the aeroplane or maybe arrived in Bangkok! Excited! which also reminds me the fact that I've got a lot to work on.

Anyways.. I can just feel it. Something is wrong with me.. Physically and mentally retarded i suppose. Just need to SLEEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment