Thursday, October 15, 2009

crazy day!

weee~ just finished two exams! physics and malaysian studies! yipee no more malaysian studies! haaaa finally.. after all the memorising and torture lol. haha somehow everything was fun, the pressure, the clumsiness.

anyways, yesterday, i made a fool out of myself during Biology class. I thought i brought my note book and i left it somewhere. damn 'cuak' okay! its like RM 120!! the whole day before that, i did not realise whether i was carrying it with me or not. the worst part is, i had time to take so many snapshots before bio class la. then, when Mr.Jaya came in, i started looking for my book and he noticed my anxiety. i told him and both me and kathleen went to look for it. then, i decided to call my mum, and guess what.. I LEFT IT AT HOME! ( sorry kath!! ) damn embarrasing okay.. i went back into class and sir asked me. i just silently nodded my head and replied "it is at home". the whole class was laughing.. gone la my name.. somehow, after thinking about it, i must say, i am really a forgetful person at times.

then, today, had insufficient sleep and was gloomy the whole day, till i got the GREATEST NEWS EVER! from Don Siron.. jeng jeng jeng.... i got 8TH BEST SPEAKER for UITM IV!!!!! hahahahahahahaha i was so happy, laughing all the way and smiling.. (kath and wilson thought i was going crazy) daaaa.. after all, who am i? a short, inexperienced junior who only wants to learn how to survive in a tsunami of great debators.. i was so shocked and i even called my mum to share the joy. Don as usual, one of the best, got the 5th best speaker :) Seriously, he is the best.. No one can train like him. i owe him a BIG one :)

back to malaysian studies, haha i crapped my essay. it was almost 3 pages long (shockingly!). thanks to lecturers like Mr.Loo (cancelled physics class) and Miss Angeline ( decided to let us revise and gave us only hw), definitely you can have less pressure exerted on yourself. Hopefully i'll get good marks for Malaysian Studies. *crossing my fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment