Wednesday, October 7, 2009

too many yet to little :(

'Omg! please help me! I need more time............ aaarghhhh!!!

that is part of my major and frequent dialogues for today lol. too many assignments due at the same time. Biology journal, Physics tutorial and the worst ever, MPW Assignment!

Finally, i completed the mpw assignment at 9pm. Yipee! Now left two more. Tomorrow is the due date for all above :( (and i can still blog la ^^'')lol.

but, with all the stressful stuffs, comes a joy! our tickets to bangkok are booked!!!!!!!! weee~ Can't wait dy.. Bangkok, beware of Reena! lol. Thanks alot to Miss Hannah for booking the tickets and preparing the parent consent letter:)

I almost fall into a trap today.. They forced me to enter running for the upcoming sports carnival.. (No way!!) Actually i would love to join, but thinking about th crowd and the high possibility of embarrasing myself, it was a BIG no.

Haih.. I've got many more things to write but, seriously, its time to get back and work! gambateh!

No comments:

Post a Comment