Thursday, October 29, 2009

I woke up late today :( and it was 7.50AM when i leaved home. Once i was in, i kinda pushed my mum to drive faster and guess what, she gave me a whole lecture la! haha but serves me right. So next time, i am gonna wake up early! so that i can take my own sweet time as long as i leave home by 7.30am. Anyways, it was 8.20am and i knew i was super late. But guess what, Ms. Tee was not in. HAHA! so relieved, coz we were to have statistics test at 10am. We assumed that she wont be coming. Some of us packed our stuff and decided to go to the garden to revise. the moment we open the door, we saw her la. aiyo. (ran back into classroom) lol. so funny. all of us practically ran!

Then came the test. my comment : CONFUSING! some answers were too big and there were so many ways to get the same answer. like wth! hopefully i didnt screw up.

somehow i got addicted to the song "te amo" by rihanna. can't get it out of my head. But after carefully listening, i realised something which i would not mention here. Now, i am NOT addicted to the song. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment