Thursday, October 1, 2009

desperate..

Oh My God!!!!! Its been so long since I last blogged and I miss blogging so so much! So now, i guess my addiction will shift on to blogging.. But I just can say how long this so called addiction will last. lol. Fuhh'' so many things has changed now. Kdu college is almost my second home. (what can I say, I almost be there for more than 10 hours?!) Things are getting better and more organized now. And since I'm in KDUDA, I must say I learned alot and now I can even think better or maybe analyse a question better due to all the motions and twists we went through. i was quite hard for me at the beginning but now i managed to cope up. Seriously, those KDUDA people are crazy yet smart! you can never find people like Matthew (our PRESIDENT), Don Siron, Sue Vern and also others elsewhere. haha! I must say thank god because if I went to other institutes, life wouldn't have been the same! haih there is just too many things to write in one post when you don't blog for 2 months! Oh and we just had our exams lately.. OH MY GOD! I must say Physics stabbed and killed me.. Seriously.. i don't know how to do one subjective question and i felt like crying after the exam :( Even my bio also kind of screwed but luckily managed to get sharp A because there was a big stake for me and Kathleen. If we don't get straight A's for exams, we can't go for competitions including BANGKOK!!!!! And now, it is official that we can go! yay yay im goin to bangkok! haha.. My first trip abroad with FRIENDS!!!!! lol.. Well its not really a trip though.. Its a debate competition, ASIANS (i think so). And my parents actually gave me approval for this! thanks mum and dad! lol. Okay i guess there is lots more to post BUT.. I'll save it for my next post.. Now its time to gambateh and study Bio because Mr.Jaya is going to ask us oral questions tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment