Friday, October 23, 2009

Deepavali!

Whoa so long never blog. Miss it! Thank god my broadband is working now. After two days of suffocation without internet, felt really empty.

Firstly, the joy of deepavali. Despite the lack of sleep, tiredness etc, the positive part was recieving ANGPOW =] wohoo! lol. This year, my parents decided not to have the open house on saturday because it was a special day and most of the Indians were vegetarian on that day. It seems that this year's deepavali is one of the special one as it only comes once in 300 years! Because, usually deepavali falls on a different month. So yea, i'm part of history :) lol. Back to the story, that morning, we went to temple as usual and then we went to studio for photo shot with traditional clothes! lol unfortunately I can show them here as it is not only embarrasing, but i dont have a spft copy of it. Later, we went home and had breakfast. Then, suddenly we saw 2 cars outside of the house and guess what, my dad's boss came over. My god it was so kancheong! i had to rush to the shop and buy some things. lol. But, positivity rules! because, before they went home, they gave us Angpow! lolz :)

Ok, that night i really slept off. i did not switch off the room light and fan. Imagine how much of electricity i wasted ^^''. Haha, sorry mother nature? lol. Next morning, I was quite busy and i ignored my handphone till 4pm. lol. I helped my mum to prepare all the things for the open house. The best part was, Ridzwan (my highschool buddy!), Kathleen, Jean and Wilson came to the open house! haha we had fun watching FREE fireworks (its FREE ok Nigel!) and Wilson took some shots with his camera. Sorry, i dont have the photos with me. Then, later my uncles came and we had fun playing some fire crackers which they brought. So, that was pretty much of how i celebrated my deepavali this year. Even though my collection this year is quite low (haha), i would like to thank everyone who added memories into my diary :)

No comments:

Post a Comment